We hope the information below will help you plan your visit to worship with us!
WHO SHOULD I LOOK FOR?
- The photo above shows our staff. From left to right these people are:
- Rev. Emma Williams (Children's Pastor), D'Andre Smith (Youth Minister), Kim Eiffert (Worship Curator), Rev. Alex Williams (Co-Lead Pastor), Rev. Courtney Schultz (Co-Lead Pastor), Laura Krishna (ELC Director), Mariel Vela (Music Minister)
- CLICK HERE to see our full staff page.
WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC/WORSHIP DO YOU HAVE?
- We have 2 worship services, each with a different style & music:
- 9:30am - Traditional Worship featuring hymns, liturgy, and weekly communion.
- 11am - Modern Worship featuring a band with louder, high energy worship music & weekly communion.
- CLICK HERE to learn more about our worship services.
WHEN IS WORSHIP?
- 9:30am - Traditional Worship
- 11am - Modern Worship
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- 14632 Fishtrap Rd. Aubrey, TX 76227
- We are behind the Savannah neighborhood right at the border of Prosper, Frisco, Little Elm, & Aubrey; in the heart of the new and growing area along Highway 380.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Both services are "come as you are." Our 9:30am Traditional Worship is more formal and our clergy wear robes. Many who attend this service dress a little nicer, but there are lots of jeans and t-shirts in both of our services. Our 11am Modern Worship is definitely casual, and families often come dressed for their kid's baseball game after worship.
- You are welcome to come as you are. No one will ever judge you for what you're wearing!
WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR MY CHILDREN?
- We have a nursery for all children Pre-K and under. You will find our nursery down the hallway to the right immediately when you enter the building. *Please label any diaper bags, bottles, and sippy cups.
- Children's Chapel - Midway through worship, K-5th grade children will head out for their own lesson and time of fun! We use an incredible program called "A Time for Children" which is built upon the belief that all children are a blessing and have sacred worth. We let the children share what God means to them instead of always telling them what to believe. Sometimes the most powerful witness comes from the youngest in our community.
- United Methodist Youth Fellowship (UMYF) is every Sunday @5pm (grades 6-12). It's a time for youth to come hang out, be themselves, all in a safe place they can call their own. We will use this time to grow closer to each other and strengthen our relationship with God.
WHERE SHOULD I PARK?
- We have lots of parking onsite.
WHAT DOES YOUR CHURCH BELIEVE?
- CLICK HERE to read about our beliefs.